1. This scheme of Orient Electric Limited (“Company” ) is for end customer who shall be eligible under this scheme only on purchase of Rs. 999 & above in a single invoice for purchase from Orient Smartshop Only. The consideration herein is solely for invoiced products only.
2. The Smart Fest Offer is not applicable to the FANS category.
3. Smart Fest Offer is valid ONLY if purchases are made in more than one category on SINGLE invoice.
4. The offer does NOT apply in case of products bought on single invoice are from one Category only.
5. The Scheme shall be effective from 26 Jan’20 to 10 Mar’2020 at all Orient Smartshops except Chandigarh.
6. Scheme details - Customers will get:
7. There will be 2 winners in lucky draw at each smart shops where promotion is effective.
8. No cash shall be paid in lieu of gifts and no request shall be entertained for exchange of gifts items with Orient products of equivalent value.
9. Not all purchases during the effective period of this scheme has an assured gift on it
10. Safari Gifts will be given to customers along with their purchase between 26 Jan – 10 Mar 2020. Company will not provide any Gifts after the specified period.
11. Lucky Draw for Hard Trolley will be held at respective smart shops on 19 March 2020
12. If the lucky draw cannot be conducted on the said date, then customers will be informed by smart shop for the next draw date via SMS / WhatsApp.
13. We urge customers to check the time and details of the lucky draw from the smart shop before the draw date.
14. No. of gifts in each slab is capped at 1 per transaction, although all the eligible customer will participate in lucky draw.
15. Customers need to fill the lucky draw coupon to drop at drop Box kept at smart shop & keep 1 copy with them as acknowledgment.
16. Winners will be notified directly by Smart shop through phone & SMS (If winning customer is not available at store during lucky draw event)
17. The customer has to bring an acknowledgement slip, original invoice & 1 id proof to claim the gift.
18. Winners of lucky draw need to collect the gift from smart shop within 7 days of lucky draw otherwise it will be cancelled & customer cannot claim the Gift from the company after 7 days.
19. Colours of Free Gift items will be given according to stock availability, so smart shops will only gift according to available colours.
20. If the customer refuses to take the gift from the available colors, it will be deemed that the gift has been rejected by the customer.
21. Customers are not allowed to redistribute or resell the Gifts.
22. Warranty on gift items will only be provided by the SAFARI brand. In case of warranty, customers have to show the warranty card to the SAFARI Service Center.
23. The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
24. Institutional/Bulk Sales customers given special price are not eligible to participate in the offer or to get free gifts.
25. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss, bodily harm or any other liability arising out of the gifts distributed to winners under this scheme. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
26. Orient Electric is committed to the protection of Personal Information received of the customers.
27. Employees of Orient Electric Ltd. or its authorized dealers or franchise are not eligible for participation in this promotion.
28. The Company reserves its right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any customer deemed to be a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the scheme. b) violating the Terms and Conditions. c) engaging in fraud, dishonesty or illegal activity.
29. The Company reserves the right to modify or withdraw the scheme at any time without prior notice with intimation of such modification or withdrawal posted on company website. The Company’s decision regarding the same shall be final and binding.
30. Participation in this scheme shall be construed as an unconditional acceptance by the customer of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
31. All Disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms & conditions or its construction or effect or as to the right, duties, obligations or liabilities of the parties hereto or either of them under or by virtue of or in connection herewith or any document executed or otherwise as to any other matter in any way connected with or arising out of or in relation to the subject matter hereof, shall be resolved by arbitration conducted exclusively at New Delhi under the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactments thereof. The arbitration shall be heard before a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted only in English Language.
32. All disputes are subject to Jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.